ERISA/Form 5500/SPDs for Group Health & Welfare Plans
March 30, 2017
10:00am - 11:00am
Register Today!Click Here March 30, 2017 10:00am March 30, 2017 11:00am America/Detroit ERISA/Form 5500/SPDs for Group Health & Welfare Plans Webinar Cambridge Consulting Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Consulting Group invites you to join this informative webinar presented by Cynthia Moore, Director of Compliance and Partner at Dickinson Wright, regarding “ERISA for Group Health & Welfare Plans: What Will Survive the ACA Repeal” on Thursday, March 30th.
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) establishes standards for employee welfare benefit plans, including health, life, and disability benefits as well as retirement plans. This law governs plan administration, fiduciary duties, employee disclosures and documentation, government reporting and plan document requirements, sets forth penalties for non-compliance, and more.
IN DEPTH DISCUSSION ON:
- ERISA Defined
- Employers Subject to ERISA
- Definition of Welfare Benefit Plan and Benefits Subject to ERISA
- Safe Harbor Exemptions
- Key ERISA Requirements and Basic ERISA Rules
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD) and Why They are Crucial
- Other Disclosures to Participants and Beneficiaries
- Annual 5500 Reporting – What Plans are Required to File and
When is an Audit Required?
- Health Care Reform and How it Relates to ERISA
- How a Plan Sponsor Can Reduce its Risk of Litigation
- What to do if Your Health Plan is Audited by the DOL
HIPAA Privacy & Update / Comparing HSAs, HRAs & FSAsThis webinar is intended to provide you with an update and overview of the HIPAA privacy rules and your compliance obligations.
How To Be Your Own Health HeroJoin this informative and engaging wellness seminar with Dr. Partha Nandi, MD, FACP.
Benchmarking/TrendsThis webinar is intended to provide an inside look at what other organizations are doing when it comes to their employee benefit package.
Coordinating FMLA/ADA/Workers’ Compensation Leaves & Employee Leaves of Absence & Benefits Compliance
How to Retain Your Key People: Executive Benefit Plans – Qualified vs. Non-Qualified
Private Exchange/Online Benefit Administration Platform and Defined Contribution Strategies
Risk Management – Don’t Wait for a Crisis: How to be Prepared for a Claim