Technology designed to ease your burden – not create another one.
These are the hallmarks of the CCG Benefits Connections difference. Our benefits administration & enrollment software and services are designed to help you navigate the ever changing world of health care and benefits through user-friendly and proven technology.
Our goal is to streamline the entire HR, benefits and payroll process so that it’s as efficient and painless as possible. Our platform was designed and developed with the “non-techie” user in mind – as a result, it is intuitive and easy-to-use for employees, HR managers, and administrators alike.
Adaptive. Integrated. Efficient. Accessible.
- 24/7 Online & Mobile Access To Benefits & Plan Information
- Paperless Benefits Enrollment
- Interactive Benefits Advisor
- Co-Pay, Co-Insurance & Deductible Information
- Carrier Contact Information
- Links to Important Carrier sites
- HSA, FSA & HRA Plan Shopping Guides
- Confirmation Statements
- Benefit Calculators
- Documents Library
- Helpful Videos
- Wellness Resources
Take The Guesswork Out Of Benefits Decisions.
Shop and enroll with AskEMMA, our interactive benefits advisor. She represents a whole new approach to benefits shopping, enrollment, and education, helping employees make more informed and personalized decisions across a range of benefits offerings – all through an engaging experience.
- Fully integrated into the enrollment platform
- Enhances the employee benefits shopping experience
- Promotes consumerism
- Tailors enrollment guidance to employees’ unique needs
- Educates employees on the value of available benefits, supporting recruitment and retention
- Is fast and easy to implement
- Takes the guesswork out of the benefits shopping experience
- Facilitates convenient one-stop shopping
- Personalizes cost comparisons by health needs and preferred doctors and hospitals
- Models future health scenarios for the whole family
- Translates insurance jargon into easy-to-understand explanations
Benefits Without Compromise.
Challenging the status quo of benefits administration.
ENROLLMENT & ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
(annual, ongoing changes and new hires)
- Simplified End-To-End Enrollment, Eligibility and
- Plan Summaries & Cost Comparisons
- Reimbursement Account Enrollment (e.g., Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Spending Accounts (HSAs))
- Tracking By Location, Division, Department or Benefit Status
- Automated New Hire, Life Event & Status Change Communications And Transactions
- Enrollment Status Reporting
- Total Compensation Statements
- Beneficiary Identification
Reduce Administrative Workload.
HR Support Tools
- Easy and On –Demand Standard Reports
- Custom Real-Time Reporting Tools
– Easily create, schedule, and automate custom reports related to billing, plan changes, enrollment, fulfillment, activity, and more
– Billing suite
– Drag-and-drop custom reporting tool
– Easy extraction with Microsoft Excel download
- Medical Plan Costs & Participation Reports
- Customizable Portal – Dashboard, Layout, Content, etc.
- Employee Information Management
- Employee Compensation
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) & Compliance Resources
The CCG Benefits Connection billing suite easily generates and schedules reports and will automatically calculate credits and adjustments based on billing rules for each benefit plan.
- Run monthly, quarterly or annual reports
- Apply fees as appropriate
- Self bill (using current data)
- Apply retroactive adjustments
- Reconcile bills against carriers’ bills or other third party systems
- Separate bills based on location, division, department or benefit status
ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
Our experienced Exchange Solutions team develop, test and maintain your data integrations. We handle the technical details, so you can be at ease during, annual changes and implementation.
From importing your demographic and benefits data, to transmitting your benefit eligibility data and configuring seamless connections to encourage employee self-service, our team has you covered. We support all of your data integration needs.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Feeds
- Single Sign-On (SSO) Connections
- Data Integration
– Import Demographic & Benefits Data
– Transmitting Benefit Eligibility Data