In his role as a Financial Analyst with Cambridge Benefits Consulting, Brandon is responsible for preparing financial exhibits, illustrating proposals, providing market analysis, and tracking and monitoring claims. In addition, he is responsible for assisting the Account Director and Account Manager in carrier/vendor negotiations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs a complete market study to determine the best possible carrier/vendor plan options
- Analyzes claims data to identify utilization trends
- Prepares and presents utilization data reports with plan design recommendations
- Models plan design changes to provide cost differentials (if applicable)
- Acquires and reviews rates, benefits and financial history of clients plans
- Audits client reports to ensure rates are being billed correctly
- Evaluates and scores carrier/vendor proposals
- Negotiates contractual provisions
CCG Team Member Since: 2017
Prior Industry Experience: Over 4 years
Education: Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Business Administration
Personal Interests: Brandon enjoys basketball, football, history, music, and traveling.