In his role as a financial Analyst with Cambridge Benefits Consulting, Chris is responsible for new business and renewal proposal preparation, preparing financial exhibits, illustrating proposals, tracking and monitoring claims experience, negotiating and quoting rates, and policy administration. In addition, Chris actively participates in the sales cycle by working with the Account Director to develop new and ongoing business financial strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executes request for proposal (RFP) process by preparing requests; following up with client and carriers for information; reviewing results and compiling information in order to illustrate and assemble cost exhibits and market trends;
- Prepares and presents utilization data reports with plan design recommendations;
- Models plan design changes to provide cost differentials (if applicable);
- Acquires and reviews rates, benefits and financial history of clients plans;
- Illustrates various funding options;
- Creates renewal spreadsheets and cost analysis based on renewal strategy;
- Calculates employee contributions and illustrates contribution strategies to meet client’s budgetary requirements;
- Monitors and tracks renewal dates and timeframes and performs other renewal functions; and,
- Completes and ensures the accuracy of enrollment election materials for new hires and annual employee education sessions for clients.
CCG Team Member Since: 2018
Prior Industry Experience: Over 8 years
Education and Certifications:
- Oakland Community College, Major in Business Administration
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent-MI
Personal Interests: In his spare time, Chris enjoys watching football and movies, going to concerts, travelling, bar trivia, bowling, and spending time with friends and family .