Gerard Miserendino CLU, RHU
Roles & Responsibilities: Gerard “Gerry” Miserendino brings over 30 years of experience to the Cambridge Benefits Consulting Practice Group, and specializes in the design and implementation of employee benefit programs for middle-market and emerging companies. His focus is to develop plans for his clients that are sensible financially, competitive within the marketplace to attract and retain top talent, and that meet the needs of the employer and their employees.
Gerry has a thorough understanding of the funding and underwriting methodologies, as well as plan designs that allow for creative solutions for his clients. With the strong relationships Cambridge has developed with carriers over the years, Gerry is skilled at negotiating renewals and providing creative solutions for his clients in terms of benefits plans, reasonable contribution strategies, governmental benefit compliance and long-term planning are his focus.
CCG Team Member Since: 1985
Credentials, Designations and Memberships:
- University of Detroit, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- The American College of Financial Services – Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters, Detroit Chapter
- Agent Advisory Board Member, Michigan Business & Professional Association
- Member, Metro Detroit Health Underwriters Association
- University of Detroit Mercy Alumni Association
- Lifetime Guild Member, St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent – MI
Personal Interests: Gerry supports charities including St. John Hospital Men’s Guild, Eagle Children’s Charities and The Anton Art Center. Gerry enjoys playing golf, personal fitness and family time . He currently resides in Oakland Township with his wife Cathy.
Associates of Cambridge Consulting Group’s Cambridge Wealth Strategies offer securities through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC and offer annuities/insurance through AXA Network, LLC. All AXA Advisors and AXA Network business, including qualified plan-related product/service offerings, is conducted under the d/b/a name of Cambridge Wealth Strategies. Cambridge Consulting Group (comprising Cambridge Wealth Strategies, Cambridge Benefits Consulting and Cambridge Risk Management) is not owned by, operated by or affiliated with AXA Advisors or AXA Network. 138642 (10/2018)