Matthew Domsic currently serves as a Financial Consultant within the Cambridge Wealth Strategies Practice Group. In his role, Domsic works with professionals, business owners and families, helping them accumulate and protect their wealth while minimizing tax implications through sound investment and insurance strategies. Domsic helps create and execute plans for clients, that align their financial goals with their respective life stages, designed to enhance and preserve wealth.
Domsic joins Cambridge Consulting Group from AXA Advisors, where he held various positions over the course of seven years. Most recently, he was Divisional Vice President. In that role, he helped clients develop and execute financial strategies and managed a team of advisors.
Recognized for his excellence, Domsic has been honored with numerous company and industry awards for his outstanding professional performance, including the Centurion and National Leaders Corps Awards from AXA Advisors and the Five-Star Wealth Manager AwardSM from dBusiness and HOUR Magazine.
Domsic is actively engaged in the community and serves on the Board of Directors for the L’Anse Creuse Foundation and is also a member of the MSU Alumni Association.
CCG Team Member Since: 2015
Credentials, Designations and Memberships:
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
- Executive Education Certification in Retirement Planning
- Harvard University
- Executive Education in Investment Analysis & Behavioral Finance
- Michigan State University
- BA in Organizational Communication
- BA in Interpersonal Communication
- Board of Directors, L’Anse Creuse Foundation
- Member, MSU Alumni Association
- Member, CCG Charity of Choice Committee
- Member, CCG Annual HR Leadership Forum Committee
- AXA Advisors, DSF (Developing Sales Force) Agent of the Year
- AXA Advisors, Centurion and National Leaders Corps Awards
- AXA Advisors, National Leaders Forum (Multi-Year Qualifier)
- Five-Star Wealth Manager AwardSM, Multi-Year Winner, dBusiness and HOUR Magazine
Personal Interests: Matt enjoys traveling, playing golf, investing and playing the guitar. He and his wife Rachael live in Birmingham, MI with their two sons.
*Retirement Planning Specialist title awarded by AXA Advisors, based upon receipt of Certificate in Retirement Planning from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Matthew Domsic (CA Insurance Lic. #: 0M05893) is a registered representative who offers securities through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC, and an agent who offers annuity and insurance products through AXA Network, LLC. AXA Network conducts business in CA as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, and in PR as AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. Investment advisory products and services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC, an investment advisor registered with the SEC. All AXA Advisors and AXA Network business, including qualified plan-related product/service offerings, is conducted under the d/b/a name of Cambridge Wealth Strategies. Cambridge Consulting Group (comprising Cambridge Wealth Strategies, Cambridge Benefits Consulting, Cambridge Risk Management, and Cambridge Qualified Plans) is not a registered investment advisor and is not owned by, operated by, or affiliated with AXA Advisors or AXA Network. 127732 (09/2018) (exp. 09/2020)