In her role as a Financial Analyst with Cambridge Benefits Consulting, Judy is responsible for preparing financial exhibits, illustrating proposals, providing market analysis, and tracking and monitoring claims. In addition, she is responsible for assisting the Account Director and Account Manager in carrier/vendor negotiations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs a complete market study to determine the best possible carrier/vendor plan options
- Analyzes claims data to identify utilization trends
- Prepares and presents utilization data reports with plan design recommendations
- Models plan design changes to provide cost differentials (if applicable)
- Acquires and reviews rates, benefits and financial history of clients plans
- Audits client reports to ensure rates are being billed correctly
- Evaluates and scores carrier/vendor proposals
- Negotiates contractual provisions
CCG Team Member Since: 2018
Prior Industry Experience: 7 years
Murray State University
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Masters of Economics
Personal Interests: Judy enjoys spending time with family and reading.