Stephanie Flowney has been an Account Manager within the Cambridge Benefits Consulting Practice Group for over 5 years where she focuses on supporting the CCG Account Director in driving the renewal process with clients, developing renewal strategies, participates in client meetings/presentations, helps provide compliance education/support to clients and works with her internal team to lead the successful coordination of achieving client goals and objectives.
With previous experience working in oncology in the healthcare industry, Stephanie brings a unique skill set to her clients, including strong problem solving skills. She thinks it is imperative to spend the necessary time finding out what the client’s goals and objectives are for their plan. “And at the end of the day, we’re not trying to fit everyone into the same mold,” she says, pointing out that Cambridge is all about doing what is best for each client’s specific needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Account Director in the development of client renewal strategies;
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients on an ongoing basis by identifying client objectives and quarterly service needs, providing support, and resolving service related issues;
- Manages benefits plans, renewals and other projects to ensure successful outcomes, including coordination between clients, internal stakeholders, and vendors/carriers;
- Participates in the sales cycle (prospect, sales, implementation, and retention) by working with the Account Director in the development of new and ongoing business service strategies;
- Prepares client meeting presentations and deliverables around renewal strategies and actively participates in client meetings;
- Manages renewal contracts and reviews for accuracy;
- Ensures implementation of policy changes with carrier(s);
- Coordinates enrollment of new team members and dependents;
- Ensures accuracy of enrollment materials for final presentation at annual employee education sessions by reviewing, confirming, analyzing and comparing benefit plan information;
- Conducts annual open enrollment meetings and webinars;
- Manages and provides all client/team member education/communication materials and resources; and,
- Provides ongoing compliance support and resources regarding state and federal regulations, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, etc.
CCG Team Member Since: 2012
Credentials, Designations And Memberships:
- Western Michigan University, BA in Science, Major in Health Education
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent – MI
- Member, 100 Women Who Care
- PTA VP Member, Rochester Community Schools
- Youth Leader, Woodside Bible Church- College Ministry
CCG Committee Involvement:
- Member, CCG Development & Engagement Committee
- Member, CCG – MS Dynamics CRM Committee
Community Involvement: Active in the local community, Stephanie is a member of 100 Women Who Care; is a PTA VP Member of Rochester Community Schools; and a youth leader at Woodside Bible Church. Flowney is also a proud supporter of the American Cancer Society and The South Oakland Shelter. .
Personal Interests: On a personal level, Flowney enjoys traveling, cooking, entertaining, and has a passion for music and concerts.